Would you like to get involved and help DLL?!
No time to be a full time board member?!
Would you like to help on one committee or event??
We are looking for you!
The Current DLL board would love to get more community members and parents involved in DLL. There are LOTS of smaller jobs and committees that we could use help with that won't require you to attend board meetings and will allow the current board members to focus on the bigger operational tasks of running DLL.
There are just a few of the committees that we would love to have help with:
1. Opening Day - help organize, plan, and get volunteers for our Opening Day (2023 Spring Season Opening Day is scheduled for
March 4, 2023).
2. Snack Shack - help with inventory, purchasing, and organizing volunteers for the snack shack.
3. Crab Feed - help with set up, decorations, and day of running the event.
4. Community Clean Up Days - DLL can always use a little sprucing up throughout the year, work with current board members on items that need to be taken care of and help organize clean up days where families can come out and be involved in ongoing improvements to our facilities.
5. Equipment - at the beginning of each season help inventory, organize, put together team equipment bags, and help with community gear swaps
Any other events or things that you would like to see happen around DLL?! We are all ears!
Please contact Jessica Chang or Keli Martinez if you would like to help!