Registration Assistance Program
DLL firmly believes that each child who wishes to play baseball should be entitled to do so regardless of skill, gender, or financial circumstances. Our league will not deny any child the opportunity to play baseball due to financial hardship. We understand that sometimes we need a little financial help and we do not want that to stand in the way of a child playing baseball.
Davis Little League Registration Fee Assistance Program (RAP)
This program is to aid parents who may need assistance with registration fees, DLL has a comprehensive registration fee assistance program that covers the following areas: Financial assistance that covers the registration fee; partial financial assistance that covers a portion of the registration fee; and registration fee payment plan.
Registration Fee Assistance Eligibility Requirements
- To be eligible for a scholarship, the RAP Application must be completed and submitted to the DLL RAP Committee.
- The DLL RAP Committee examines each application and bases it's decision on merit of financial need.
- Upon completion and submission of the RAP Application, the DLL RAP Committee will convene and review all requests once regular registration has closed.
- A representative of the RAP Committee will contact the applicant and confirm the application has been received and request additional information as needed. The RAP Committee will respond via email with a decision on the application within 7 days of the close of the registration window.
Terms and Conditions
If the RAP request is approved, the following terms and conditions apply:
- The grant covers the registration fee only for one season, indicated on the application.
- All information submitted in the application is confidential and will be reviewed only by the DLL RAP Committee.