DLL 2023 Fall Ball registration dates: July 10, 2023 - August 10, 2023
After August 10th all registration requests will be added to a waitlist. If your player is activated from the waitlist, a $50 late fee will be applied.
DLL Fall 2023 Baseball will be open to players with birthdates between September 1, 2009 - August 31, 2017.
DLL will be offering the following divisions:
- Majors is for kids who were assigned to a Majors team in the Spring 2023 Season OR who are ready to play in Majors in Spring 2024. Skill level is significantly higher than AAA. Play is faster and pitching becomes more consistent and accurate. Strategy becomes an integral part of the game.
- NOTE - ALL LL Age 12 players must apply for Majors
- AAA is for the players who are ready for AAA level play which includes some players who played AAA last season as well as some who played AA. Kids move up to the big fields w/lights. Skill levels increase as does the speed of the game. At this level, players start to understand strategy as the game has fewer restrictions than lower levels.
- NOTE – LL Age 10 players are required to attend Skills Assessments and register for AAA - even if this is your first year. We will make decisions in the draft room if coaches do not feel your player is safe to play at this level.
- AA level is for those players who are not ready for AAA baseball and would benefit from a skills refresher. This AA level will stress skills development. There are NO TRYOUTS for AA players. Live pitching is introduced and kids move up on field size. Players become more familiar with positions. Plays are now being made on a consistent basis.
- 50/70 & Juniors - This division is for players who have aged out of Majors. Players Little League Age 13 & 14 play in this division where the fields are bigger, the distance between bases and pitching distances are greater, and skill/strategic play increase. These games are typically held at Civic Field or Playfields, where the field size matches this division.
- These divisions are tentative for the Fall. Please register so we have numbers, but full refunds will be offered if we do not have enough volunteers or if other D64 leagues do not form teams to play against.