We are processing our registration through Blue Sombrero, a program offered by Sports Connect. The process has different requirements than in the past, as all paper is uploaded and payment is by credit card. See the list of required information below that you will need to process your player's registration.
First, please create an account. Second, you will have to enter your child’s information as a participant. When you’ve entered your child’s information, the registration program will become available for St. Joseph CYO Sports. After you click on the Program Available button, it will take you to the next page where you can complete your registration. Please click on "View Description" and carefully read the Program Description information before you continue.
The registration process must be fully completed in one session. You will not have the opportunity to save and continue the registration process later. So please have the following information readily available before you begin the registration process:
- Payment method by Visa/Mastercard
- Refunds: If we cannot place your child on a team, we will refund your payment minus the credit card handling fee.
- Proof of age: Baptismal or Birth Certificate if student is not attending SJS.
- One proof of eligibility required. Proof of either (1) attends SJS, (2) attended Faith Formation last year and is again this year; OR (3) lives in boundaries.
- For (2) Faith Formation students: Faith Formation Office letter declaring player participated last year and is registered this year.
- For (3) boundary students, proof of residence in boundaries: (a) Utility bill (water, electricity, tax bill or insurance bill; not a cell phone or cable TV bill); AND (b) print out of Map from Diocese website showing residence in our parish boundary. https://www.oakdiocese.org/parish-boundaries
Registration Due Dates:
The last day for boy's basketball registration is September 1st.
The last day for girl's volleyball registration is September 1st.
The last day for cross country registration is September 1st.
The last day for girl's basketball registration is January 31st.
The last day for track and field registration is March 1st.
Direct any questions regarding the registration process to Hiep Pham at (510) 789-7736 or [email protected].
Direct any questions regarding the program to Mike Gaffey at (510) 229-9131 or [email protected].
During the registration process, you will have an opportunity to volunteer to be part of the CYO program. We need your help in making CYO a successful program and also it’s an excellent way to be involved in our children’s lives. Please volunteer to become a coach, scorekeeper, team parent, etc.