The organization is run by a staff of dedicated volunteers who are passionate about giving back to the children of this organization. However, we are always looking for individuals who want to further their involvement with the organization. We have the following committees/positions that are looking for volunteers:If you are interested in coming on any of the committees/positions or just want to get involved more, please fill out the form below and a committee chairperson will reach out.
General Committee Needs:
- 2 to 3 individuals to assist with general committee needs
2) Fundraising (Subcommittees include Car Wash, Reverse Raffle, Golf Outing, Halloween Golf Outing & other fundraising opportunities)
- 3 to 4 individuals to search and obtain donations
- 1 to 2 individuals to assist with each event subcommittee
3) Special Events (Subcommittees include Parent Info Night, Memorial Day Parade, All Star Game/Home Run Derby, Manager's Dinner, Holiday Toy Drive, and other special events)
- 2 individuals to assist with general committee needs
- 3 individuals who have trucks and/or trailers for transporting kids in the Memorial Day Parade
- 10 to 15 volunteers for our All-Star Game (Set-Up, Work During the Event, & Tear Down)
4) Marketing & Public Relations
- 1 individual to assist with general committee needs
1) Grounds Crew- We are currently looking for 7 to 8 adult individuals who would be interested in getting our home fields ready each night before games. 18 years and older only, please. Under the supervision of our Director of Equipment & Grounds, you would be responsible for grooming, lining and other associated duties. Must be able to attend an introduction class provided by the City.
2) Team Parent- We are currently looking for individual(s) who would be interested in becoming a team parent for their child's team during the 2024 season. Specific duties include acting as team liaison to the league, promoting events, collecting money and other duties assigned. For more information or to sign up, please contact Steve DeArdo at [email protected]
3) Grant Writing Associates- We are currently looking for 1 to 2 individuals who would be interesting in putting grant proposals together. Under the supervision of the Director of Fundraising and our executive team, you would be responsible for filling out applications, coordinating with others to obtain information and other duties assigned. Experience in grant writing or application is preferred, but will train any individual accordingly.
4) League Photographer- We are currently looking for 1 to 2 additional individuals who are photo-savvy with a camera and are willing to commit time during the season to take photos during our special events and on game days.
5) Graphic Designer- We are currently looking for an individual who has experience in putting together promotional materials. Under the direction of the Director of Marketing & Public Relations, you would be responsible for putting together various promotional materials and other duties assigned. Volunteer should have some experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Canva, but not required.
6) Social Media Assistant- We are currently looking for an individual who has experience or is looking to obtain more experience in assistance in managing/expanding the league's social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok). Under the direction of the Director of Marketing & Public Relations, you would responsible for creating material for use on our social media pages, assist in putting together the social media calendar and other duties assigned.