2015-2016 Team Tryouts
Please pre-register through this website.
Registration is in 2 steps:
1. Before the tryout, please register for the "2015-2016 Team" program.
2. If player is invited to join a team, you will be asked to login again and accept the roster spot.
Click on "LOGIN" or "My Account" at the top right of this page to begin.
Our Team programs are for U9-U18 players who desire qualified coaching, a high level of competition, and an atmosphere that allows them to reach their potential and achieve their individual goals in the game. Players who participate in this level of Competitive soccer will need to be prepared to make a significant commitment to soccer training and competition. Read 2015/2016 Program Preview Here.
Our Junior Academy for younger players is open to all, with no Tryouts. It is a full year program with once per week training during the Fall, Winter and Spring. Program is enhanced with several inter-program tournament games .
The program is designed specifically for players who will be looking to transition to the premier teams the following year. The focus is exclusively on player development.
Click Here For More Junior Academy Details
Tryouts for 2015-16 Teams
Open Tryouts for teams were held in early June 2015.
Did you miss them, but are interested in being placed on a team?
Attend our next
Evaluation Session - Monday August 24th
4pm-5pm at Ipswich River Park, 10 Central St, North Reading
Please Pre-Register through this website.
Choose the "2015-2016 Teams" program.
Click Register at top right of this page to begin.
Email Dina@Benficausa.org and Admin@Benficausa.org with questions.
Sign up for a Free Tryout
1. Click "Login" at top right of this page to begin. Please do not create a new account if you already have one!
2. The system will show you all programs that are available to your children, depending on their age and gender.
3. Select the "2015-2016 Team" program, and follow the prompts to the
4. There is NO Charge to tryout.
5. Click submit. You will receive an automatic confirmation email from our registration service.
6. * IMPORTANT * If you do not receive the confirmation email, or have other
questions about the registration process, please contact Registrar@BenficaUSA.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the club looking for new players?
Yes. We are always looking to improve training environment and teams. We owe it to our current players to try and attract better players for them to train and play with.
- What if we cannot make any of the open tryout dates?
Please contact Admin@BenficaUSA.org or the team coach to make different arrangements.
- Must Current Players come to tryouts?
YES! Please talk with your current coach.
- Which towns do your players travel from?
This past year: Acton, Allston, Andover, Auburndale, Bedford, Beverly, Billerica, Boston, Boxford, Bradford, Brookline, Burlington, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Chestnut Hill, Concord, Danvers, Dedham, Dorchester, Dracut, Dunstable, Gloucester, Groton, Hamilton, Haverhill, Hudson, Jamaica Plain, Kennebunk ME, Lancaster, Lawrence, Lexington, Littleton, Lowell, Lunenburg, Lynn, Malden, Melrose, Methuen, Middleton, Easton, Nashua, Needham, Newton, North Reading, North Andover, Norton, Peabody, Pepperell, Reading, Revere, Salem, Sanford ME, Saugus, South Hamilton, Stoneham, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Westford, Wilmington, Winchester, Woburn...
Age Groups for 2015-2016 teams
Age Groups for 2015-2016 teams
U18s: born August 97 through July 98
U17s: born August 98 through July 99
U16s: born August 99 through July 00
U15s: born August 00 through July 01
U14s: born August 01 through July 02
U13s: born August 02 through July 03
U12s: born August 03 through July 04
U11s: born August 04 through July 05
U10s: born August 05 through July 06
U9s: Born August 2006 or later
Development Path for Players
Would you like to get more involved in the Club? We are always looking for enthusiastic and supportive people to help out.
Can you help keep your team Organized? or Help Direct Fun field trips and events? Help with securing Fields? With Advertising Campaigns? By taking Photos?
Share your skills and help build a strong Club for all our Families!