2014-2015 Team Tryouts
Please pre-register through this website.
Registration is in 2 steps:
1. Before the tryout, please register for the "2014-2015 Team" program.
2. If player is invited to join a team, you will be asked to login again and accept the roster spot.
Click on "LOGIN" or "My Account" at the top right of this page to begin.
Our Team programs are for U9-U18 players who desire qualified coaching, a high level of competition, and an atmosphere that allows them to reach their potential and achieve their individual goals in the game. Players who participate in this level of Competitive soccer will need to be prepared to make a significant commitment to soccer training and competition.
Our Junior Academy for younger players is open to all, with no Tryouts. It is a full year program with once per week training during the Fall, Winter and Spring. Program is enhanced with several inter-program tournament games .
The program is designed specifically for players who will be looking to transition to the premier teams the following year. The focus is exclusively on player development.
Click Here For More Junior Academy Details
Roster spots are available for some teams
If you missed open tryouts in Early June, and would like to be considered for a team,
Please register online for the "2014-2015 teams" program, and contact Admin@Benficausa.org
to make arrangements.
Sign up for a Free Tryout
1. Click "Login" at top right of this page to begin. Please do not create a new account if you already have one!
2. The system will show you all programs that are available to your children, depending on their age and gender.
3. Select the "2014-2015 Team" program, and follow the prompts to the
4. There is NO Charge to tryout.
5. Click submit. You will receive an automatic confirmation email from our registration service.
6. If you don't receive the confirmation email, or have other
questions about the registration process, please contact Registrar@BenficaUSA.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the club looking for new players?
Yes. We are always looking to improve training environment and teams. We owe it to our current players to try and attract better players for them to train and play with.
- What if we cannot make any of the open tryout dates?
Please contact Admin@BenficaUSA.org or the team coach to make different arrangements.
- Must Current Players come to tryouts?
YES! Please talk with your current coach.
- Which towns do your players travel from?
This past year: Acton, Allston, Andover, Auburndale, Bedford, Beverly, Billerica, Boston, Boxford, Bradford, Brookline, Burlington, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Chestnut Hill, Concord, Dedham, Dorchester, Dracut, Dunstable, Groton, Haverhill, Hudson, Jamaica Plain, Lancaster, Lawrence, Lexington, Littleton, Lowell, Lunenburg, Lynn, Malden, Melrose, Methuen, Middleton, Easton, Nashua, Needham, Newton, North Reading, North Andover, Norton, Peabody, Pepperell, Reading, Salem, Saugus, Stoneham, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Westford, Wilmington, Winchester, Woburn...
Also - Click Here - to Check out our Parent Info Page
- U9 and U10 will train twice per week (1 official mandatory practice, and an optional 2nd practice). They will play 6v6 games in NEP on Sundays.
- U11 and U12 will train twice per week and play 8v8 games in NEP on Sundays and possible some Saturdays.
- U13 and U14 will train twice per week and play 11v11 games in NEP on Sundays and possible some Saturdays
- U15-U18 start training Columbus Day weekend, and then as many times as possible, late Sunday afternoons, without conflicting with High School Soccer, during the Fall. In Winter they begin full time training and competition. In the spring they'll train twice (maybe 3 times) per week and play games in NEP on Sundays and possibly some Saturdays.
- All Age Groups train indoors during the winter, January through March.
- We strive to employ quality over quantity.
- Additional specialized training from Director of Coaching, GK coach, Technical Directors, and at times special guest coaches.
- Financial Assistance forms can be requested from Admin@BenficaUSA.org.
Questions? - Ask Admin@BenficaUSA.org
Age Groups for 2014-2015 teams
Age Groups for 2014-2015 teams
U18s: born August 96 through July 97
U17s: born August 97 through July 98
U16s: born August 98 through July 99
U15s: born August 99 through July 00
U14s: born August 00 through July 01
U13s: born August 01 through July 02
U12s: born August 02 through July 03
U11s: born August 03 through July 04
U10s: born August 04 through July 05
U9s: Born August 2005 or later
- Breakaway Sports World, 67 Tennis Plaza Rd, Dracut, MA 01826
- Gage Field, 450 Beacon Street, Lowell
- GLTS, 57 River Rd, Andover, MA 01810
- Ipswich River Park, 10 Central St, North Reading
- Innovation Academy Charter School, 72 Tyng Rd, Tyngsborough, MA 01879
Lawrence Veterans Memorial Stadium (LMS), 240 Osgood St, Lawrence.
- Latitude Sports Club, 194 Newbury St, Peabody, MA
- Maguire, 150 Chestnut Street, North Reading, MA 01864
- Marshall Middle School, 15 Floyd St, Billerica.
- Murphy Field, 130 Mill Rd, Chelmsford
- North Reading High School, 189 Park St, North Reading
- Pine Manor College, 400 Heath St, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Tyngsboro Sports Center, 18 Progress Ave, Tyngsgboro.
- AP Sports, 33 Upton Drive, Wilmington, MA
Development Path for Players
Would you like to get more involved in the Club? We are always looking for enthusiastic and supportive people to help out.
Can you help keep your team Organized? or Help Direct Fun field trips and events? Help with securing Fields? With Advertising Campaigns? By taking Photos?
Share your skills and help build a strong Club for all our Families!