GHSA Flag Football Evaluations:
Every participant must attend the evaluation for their age group
Evaluation will consist of:
1) Catching a coach thrown pass
2) Throwing a pass at another participant
3) 3 cone 40yd run
Every coach in the age group will individually score every participant
At the conclusion of the evaluation:
1) All coaches for the age group will assign each participant and agreed upon ranking
2) After all the rankings are agreed upon the draft will start
3) Highest ranking players first
3) For coaches with a next of kin, their next of kin will automatically be their first pick when we get to their next of kin ranking. EG - If the coaches child is ranked at 3 stars, when we get to 3 stars in the draft order, that coaches 1st pick of 3 star players will be their child.
Draft will be closed door with only the coaches for the appropriate age group in it.
You are only guaranteed your next of kin in your team.
Maximum participant reservations per team:
Own child - All
Sibling - 2
All others - 1
At the end of the draft, team total rankings will be compared to ensure balance between teams.