CODE OF CONDUCT
All coaches and players must read and follow the rules of Little League Baseball, along with any additional rules adopted or added by Tri-Town Little League Baseball.
- All coaches and players must conduct themselves in a sportsman like manner. Head Coaches will take responsibility for the action of themselves, assistants, players, and parents at all Little League events in which they are participating.
- Bullying will absolutely not be tolerated!! Bullying is to be reported directly to Tri-Town Board of Directors for immediate sanction.
- No profanity or misconduct (i.e., fighting) is permitted or tolerated at Little League sponsored events
- All umpire judgment calls will be honored and are not subject to protests. The Head Coach may protest the decision of an umpire if there is reasonable doubt that the umpire’s decision may be in conflict with the Little League Baseball rulebook or provision contained within this document. (See Chapter 4.19 of the Little League Baseball Rules and Regulations regarding protests)
- At the Chief of Umpire’s discretion and in accordance with Little League rules, any coach, player, or fan can be ejected or asked to leave the game or playing area. Any person ejected or asked to leave a game must leave the playing field immediately. The Chief of Umpire’s will then file a return report to the League Director of Operations. If any coach, player, or fan is ejected, then a mandatory minimum 1 game suspension, to be carried out on the next game, will apply.
- The use of ALCOHOL (alcohol on the breath), TOBACCO products, or DRUGS is explicitly PROHIBITED at practices, games, or any other league sponsored events.