Town of Pima and Pima Soccer League are pleased to announce registration for the 2020 Soccer Season will begin September 1st and run through October 2nd.
Due to the shortened Season, there will be a reduced registration fee of $15/player & $50/sponsor.
A Registration Clinic will be held October 2nd 6 – 8pm at Pima Town Hall, 110 W. Center, Pima
* No forms will be accepted after October 2, 2020.
LEAGUES & FEES
Pee-Wee: 4-6 yrs. (must be 4 by Nov. 30th and does not turn 7 before Nov. 30th) $15
Junior: 7-9 yrs. (must be 7 by Nov. 30th and does not turn 10 before Nov. 30th) $15
Senior: 10-12 yrs. (must be 10 by Nov. 30th and does not turn 13 before Nov. 30th) $15
- Pay for 3 children, additional are free. If you coach, the fee will be waived for one of your children.Payment must be made at time of registration. Checks payable to: Town of Pima. Unpaid checks will be charged an extra $25, which must be paid before your child(ren) can play. Siblings that are in the same league WILL be placed on the same team.
- Games begin October 24th and will continue every Saturday thru November 21st at the Pima Soccer Fields (next to Vard Lines Roping Arena).
- Shin guards are mandatory in order to play and practice. We encourage you to buy them early. There will be a gear swap at the registration clinic where you may donate and pick up shin guards and soccer cleats.
- No refunds will be given once shirts have been passed out.
- We need sponsors! For $50 per team your family or business name will be printed on the uniform of the team(s) you sponsor.
- We NEED YOUR HELP! We don't get to have a Soccer Season without our volunteer parents, so please consider coaching.
- We encourage you to take safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at games and practices.
For all questions, please contact Amanda Rogers at [email protected]