AC Cugini is excited to announce special programming this summer for American youth to experience high-quality Italian training—in the United States or in Italy. AC Cugini's U.S.-based programs offer players the rare opportunity to learn Italian style soccer, without the expense of overseas travel. The Italy-based programs allow players the chance to add international training and playing experience to their soccer background. All participants in any AC Cugini program are reviewed by professional scouts for Italian clubs. The most talented players are invited to attend formal tryouts in Italy.
Girls Summer Training Program
Advanced Training Ages 13–17
Advanced Training Ages 9–12
- Sessions: July 15–July 19 & July 22–July 26
- Days: Monday–Friday
- Time: 10:00am–1:00pm
- Fee: $110 per player per weekly session
- Dates: July 3–July 31
- Days: Wednesdays & Fridays
- Sessions: 5:00–6:30pm (Girls 9 & 10); 6:30pm–8:00pm (Girls 11 & 12)
- Fee: $150 per player for 5-week program
Evening Travel Team Training
AC Cugini travel team summer training is included in travel team tuition for AC Cugini's 11-month travel team program. AC Cugini recreational team members and non-members interested in trying out for an AC Cugini team, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org about participating in evening training with AC Cugini travel teams.
August 1- August 31 ~ Reston, VA
- 4:30-6:00pm (U9 Boys, U10 Boys; U9 Girls, U10 Girls)
Tuesdays & Thursdays:
- 6:00-7:30pm (U11 Boys, U12 Boys, U13 Boys)
- 4:30-6:00pm (U11 Girls, U12, U13 Girls)
- 6:00-7:30pm (U14-15 Girls, U16-U17 Girls)
Year-round goalkeeper training is included in the 11-month travel team tuition for AC Cugini members AC Cugini recreational team members and all non-members interested in trying out for an AC Cugini team, should contact email@example.com about participating in goalkeeper training with AC Cugini travel teams.
August 2 - September 1
Baron Cameron Park and Lake Fairfax Park Reston, VA
- Fridays: 5:00-6:00pm (Coed, Ages 9-14)