For important dates, including registration deadlines, practice start dates, and schedule releases, please click 'About Rec Soccer' on the menu bar
*** Please make sure to read information regarding UNIFORM ***
How To Register
If you have an SSA account already, please click below:
If you are new to SSA Cobb, you must form a NEW account within our registration system. Returning players registering for SSA's recreational programs may use their existing account to register. To establish a new account please look in the upper right hand corner on this page and click 'Register'.
Once an account is created you will be able to "Add Participant" and register for available programs. Registration, including payment, must be completed for the player to be placed into the program.
Fees vary by age group. Please click on 'Programs' on the menu bar above and select the age group of interest.
Volunteer Coach Registration
Recreational soccer programs are built on the involvement of volunteers. SSA has an excellent support system in place for our coaches and also offer many benefits.
To register as a volunteer coach, you must establish an account within the system. To establish a new account or access your existing account please look in the upper right hand corner on this page. Once logged in, select the "Volunteer" tab and complete the information.
Registration Confirmation and Club Communication
Once successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation email from Blue Sombrero (our communications provider) to your primary email address associated with your account. Please ensure you add Blue Sombrero to your contact list - you may need to check your spam folder. All SSA email communication is sent by Blue Sombrero.
Registrations that have not been paid in full remain in our system for 7 days. If registration is not completed and account is not paid in full by this time then the registration will be removed and you will have to re-register for the program.
Wait List Registration
Players who register after the official deadline may be placed onto a team only after all registrations received by the stated deadline are processed and players are placed.
If all teams are full, players will be placed onto a waiting list and assigned onto a team once an opening becomes available.
Please click here for more details and to order uniform
- U5 to U19 uniforms must be ordered directly by the parent.
- All U4 players will receive a SSA Cobb T-shirt, which is included in the registration fee. Black shorts, and black socks may be purchased on the SSA uniform website.
- Registration must be fully completed, including payment in order for the club to place the player in a program (on a team)
- In situations where registrations have been completed but spaces are not available, a full refund will be issued
- No refunds are given once practice begins even if the player has not participated
- Returned checks incur a $25 charge
- Practice and game schedules will not be available before the coaches meet
We offer programs for players 3 to 18 years of age. To view the age chart click on the menu item listed "About Rec Soccer" at the top of the page.
Still Need Help?
Please contact: email@example.com