Two Person Referee System
1. Each referee takes half the field from midfield to the goal, you need to move up and down with the play from midfield to the goal line.
2. When the ball is in play on your half of the field as the referee you need to stay and follow the play from the midfield to the goal and the other referee will support on their half of the field up to midfield. DO NOT stand at mid-field.
3. Both referees should avoid being at midfield at the same time.
4. Blow the whistle loud.
5. Record all game scores in the referee book with the team names.
6. If you are not able to cover your game assignments you need to find another referee and advise me at least 3 hours before your game or earlier.
FIFA and MNSA Laws of the Game
The official FIFA Laws of the Game apply to all MNSA matches except as amended below:
The FIFA Laws are available on the FIFA Website.
Micro Rules U6 (no longer used by MNSA)
Micro Rules U7 (no longer used by MNSA)
General Ref Rules
Referee ... Know thy laws!