CDO Summer Program 2015
THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR PROGRAM IN 2014 - HERE'S LOOKING AHEAD TO SUMMER 2015!!
STAY UP TO DATE ON FIELD CONDITIONS DURING MONSOON SEASON -
FOLLOW THE SUMMER PROGRAM @CDOSOCCERCLUB ON TWITTER
CAN THE USA BOUNCE BACK?
After a thrilling 2011 final, the USA lost on penalty kicks to Japan who came from behind twice - in 2015, the USA are once again among the favorites. Who will shine this time in Canada?
Where and when is camp happening?
Loations/dates to be announce in January 2015 - registration to begin in February 2015.
How do I sign up?
1. Email email@example.com with the subject heading CDO Summer Program and include the following information. All information below is required.
- Player Name & Date of Birth
- Current CDO Team (if applicable)
- Emergency contact phone numbers & email for correspondence
- T-Shirt Size
- Details of any relevant allergies or medical conditions (i.e. an allergy to cats not really important, an allergy to ibuprofen/latex is!)
2. Print off the summer camp waiver form (<-- click here) and complete to mail in with your payment, which cannot be accepted unless this form is signed.
3. Mail a check for the correct amount payable to CDO Soccer Club to:
CDO Summer Program - FPER
4715 W Lindenthal Lane
Tucson AZ 85742
CAMP REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Please write CDO Summer Program on the memo area of your check AND indicate which module(s) your son/daughter is applying for. Do not make the check out to anything other than CDO Soccer Club, or your application will not be accepted!
Sibling discounts are available only for the full program, although they cannot be used in conjunction with the early registration offer. Deduct $25 for the first sibling, $40 for any additional siblings. Again, the sibling discount only applies to the full program, not individual or double modules.
What will my son or daughter need to bring?
- Water bottle, filled!
- Soccer ball, also filled, just not with water...
- Energy & enthusiasm!
Inclement Weather Policy
As monsoon season approaches in late June/early July, the weather is something we have no control over. Player safety is our number one priority, so if lightning is anywhere near the field, we stop practice...if it rains without lightning, we just get wet! We make no apologies for showing caution when it comes to matters of player safety, so if the lightning is deemed to be within 30 seconds (between the flash and the bang), practice will either be suspended or cancelled. No make up dates can be scheduled unfortunately due to limited field availability in the summer.
Weather updates will appear at www.cdosoccer.com if it looks like a storm is in the area, and practice will be cancelled before 5.30pm if the outlook is poor. You can also follow us on Twitter @CDOSoccerFields for up to the minute field status..if you're driving to the field and it starts to rain, maybe reading a tweet can save you a journey!
(Because many costs of the program are paid in advance, registrations are not refundable unless a player is seriously injured and has a doctor's note - but they are transferable to another eligible player if your plans change. If you sign up and then your son or daughter chooses not attend many sessions, no discounts can be given...it's kind of like leaving a light on and not being in that room!)