Bulls Soccer is delighted to announce
Our 2019 Summer College ID Camp dates
· The camp will run from Friday June 28 -Saturday 29, Sunday 30, 2019 at Patriots Park.
· The camp will cost $275.00 per player. We will bring the college coaches to you!
· Registration will www.posttopostsoccr.com
The purpose of the camp is to create a unique environment for college soccer coaches and prospective student-athletes where the coaches can identify and recruit potential players for their program from a pool of elite-level players in one central location.
The ID camp will feature over College Coaches from East & West Coast Schools conducting the coaching sessions.
College Coaches will identify players for the next level of competition. The curriculum is designed to challenge premier players in a competitive developmental environment against players of equal or better ability.
The College coaches are on the field scouting and running the training sessions. They will interact one-on-one with the players and teach in small-group sessions. The unique event will give the player - and the college coach - the opportunity to get to know each other on the field but also off the field.
College coaches want to get to know players more deeply, especially to understand their personality, their overall intelligence, their academic goals, and whether they share similar values. College coaches want to get to know players more deeply, especially to understand their personality, their overall intelligence, their academic goals, and whether they share similar values.
Inquiries: Steve Richards, Collegiate Development Director [email protected]
WHY ATTEND THIS ID CAMP?
· Get the opportunity to be seen by top college coaches and interact with them
· Get a better understanding of the college soccer environment
· Learn the skills needed to become even better players
· Get taught by top collegiate coaches
· Find out the steps to a scholarship
ADVANTAGE TO THE ELITE PLAYER
· Players will get exposure to multiple East & West Coast College Schools from D1/D2/D3/JUCO& NAIA.
· College coaches lead training sessions like in a college environment
· Players are in constant interaction throughout the camp with college coaches on the field, in the classroom, and during breaks.
· Players will receive specific feedback on strengths and areas for improvement. Verbal evaluations are honest and meant to prepare players to compete at a collegiate level.
· The camp is open to all current high school soccer players, regardless of position, however we ask the you specify your position when registering.
You must have a plan to get recognized, evaluated, and identified by the right college coaches. Once you come to the realization the college coaches are not looking for you, but you are looking for the college coaches. The college search is a long journey that will hopefully provide a college destination that matches well with you.
Without question, there are risks associated with a plan, but PTP SOCCER PATHWAYS believe in stepping out on a limb to arrive at a higher place. Success starts with a vision, then guided by a well-conceived plan. PTP Soccer Pathways will create a plan to get you recognized, evaluated and identified by the right college coaches. This plan will establish goals and priorities designed just for you.