Bulls & Post to Post Performance Summer Camp 2019
with Roby Stahl & Steve Richards
· Ages Open to ALL
· Camp Date: June 23-June 27
· Times: 9:00AM-Noon - 5:30pm-8:30pm
· Location: Patriot Park/ Address: 5445 Columbia Rd, Grovetown, GA 30813
· Cost: $250.00
· All campers will receive a Custom Camp Kit
· Additional Information: www.posttopostsoccer.com
· Registration: https://posttopost.leagueapps.com/camps
We will provide an inclusive environment for players of all levels of skill from six years of age through eighteen and provide the maximum opportunity for growth and Individual Technical Development for those who wish to take the opportunity through professional training and a competitive environment to promote growth.
A specific concentration is also placed on each player’s ability to be comfortable and creative on the ball. In each session, the player will be challenged to try new things with the ball, which will increase their confidence. They will be encouraged to take chances and be reassured it’s okay to make mistakes. In addition to the technical component we will improve a player’s tactical understanding in an individual and group setting. Throughout the entire camp, a strong emphasis will be placed on developing each player’s confidence, creativity, and individuality on the field, and as a goalkeeper. At the end of the week each player will leave a more technical sound and on a solid foundation for their future success.
Performance Field Player Program
· The Performance Program is a comprehensive, challenging teaching of the field positions. The program is the primary to introduce the players to our proven curriculum “Education on the Attack” The Performance program develops a natural progression from effective striking of the ball to creating instinctive solutions to problems on the field that result in goal scoring opportunities. This program identifies skills and tactical weaknesses in players and provides training to redirect energies to successful methods.
· Groups are organized by age and then fine-tuned by ability to create a dynamic training group with an experience and talented staff coach. This program is unique and provides for developing proper technical skills while instilling a more sophisticated understanding of all positional concepts and field, space awareness.
Performance Goalkeeper Program
· The Performance Program is a comprehensive, challenging teaching of the goalkeeper position. This program trains the goalkeeper based on where their level is and then teaches at higher levels while guiding the keeper through the technical progressions required to be successful. We have added a tactical component concept so that our keeper students read and understand and anticipate the nature of the attack of the opponents. The Performance Program is guaranteed to challenge every level of goalkeeper.
· Groups are organized by age and then fine-tuned by ability to create a dynamic training group with an experience and talented staff coach. This program is unique and provides for developing proper technical skills while instilling a more sophisticated understanding of the goalkeeper position.
· Sunday 5.00pm - 5:30PM Check IN / Sunday 6:00-9:00 Training session & Games
· Monday 9:00AM-12:00PM Training Session / 5:30-8:30PM Training & Games
· Tuesday 9:00AM-12:00PM Training Session / 5:30-8:30PM Training & Games
· Wednesday 9:00AM-12:00PM Training Session / 5:30-8:30PM Training & Games
· Thursday 9:00AM-1:00 PM Training Session / Closing Ceremonies.
PTP Soccer Pathways - Post to Post Coaching Staff:
Our staff is comprised of true Soccer Educators. The ability to teach, motivate, and bring out the best in every player is NOT inherent in all those who play. Being a former player is not enough. At a time when many camps are using the resumes of professional players as credibility for teaching the game, we are raising the bar within the camp industry.
Our staff are credible "soccer educators" as directors and staff. We examine and evaluate our staff to ensure we are providing the best teachers for implementing our curriculum.
Soccer educators can do more than demonstrate, educate but teach. They have an aptitude for recognizing teachable moments and how to effectively communicate with players of all age groups in a way that brings understanding. The staff are dedicated to improving their teaching skills through coaching education courses and using up to date modern training methods.
To be part of the Soccer Pathways/ Post to Post staff, you must be passionate about teaching soccer and finding ways to motivate kids through the game. Each one of our soccer educators are committed to finding better ways to develop players. Each soccer educator contributes to our curriculum that is designed to inspire passion, creativity, imagination, inventiveness, and artistry
The Training staff is comprised of Directors, College Coaches, European Professional soccer educators that can teach and motivate young players to exceed themselves under the program curriculum.