Website Manager

PILCHUCK SOCCER ALLIANCE

Content

Pilchuck Soccer Alliance

General Coaches and Parent Meeting

09/12/2019

Open meeting at 7:00 pm

25 in attendance plus Board

Board of Directors Present- Cindy, Deanna, Dave, Sean, Tracy, Brandi, Jen, Adriene,

Not Present- Cary, Carlyn, Cathy, Kelly, Marissa

President - Cindy

·       Update on situation with error on registration – one player has aged out of our program- one female player will be playing with the boys U10 team- a few players chose not to play- We will work diligently to avoid this in the future

·       Thank you to Ben Miracle for assisting with the transitions for the displaced players

·       Elections are coming up in November-

·       Opening up a couple of committees as well- we need assistance with uniforms and snack shack

·       Board of Director Job descriptions can be found in the By Laws on the website

·       Job Descriptions be found in the By Laws on the website

·       We are considering bringing back the Strawberry Tournament. Dave Corbett will chair a committee to see if we can this sanctioned and then consider how to proceed. We are looking at 2021 or 2022

·       Discussed Spring Soccer vs. Parks & Rec Spring Soccer. Should we suspend our spring soccer program and encourage families to sign up for Parks & Rec Soccer? PSA will always have a MICROS Spring Soccer Program

·       Watch for the poll to gauge how we move forward

 

Director of Registration-

REC- Brandi

·       Safe rosters were emailed out prior to the first game

Club Coordinator – Adriene

·       Picture Day- email was sent out

·       Pre pay for picture package is being worked out

·       Need to create a login and password for the photographer

·       Players will get a photo of themselves without buying a package

·       No badges – a great deal of negative feedback – will revisit in the future

·       Friday or Saturday morning – location of photos Strawberry Fields (9/21 9/22)

 

Treasurer – Tracy

·       In budget

Director of Development – Sean

·       Please email Sean if you are interested in any of the board positions

OLD BUSINESS

·       None

NEW BUSINESS

·       Port o’ Potties- Allen Creek needs maintenance

·       MPHS – other sports teams are using our port o’ potties

·       App question – Adriene will address after the meeting with a mini tutorial

·       ACTION ITEM Check with facilities in regard to the build out line on Field one and two at 152nd – suggested orange paint for the build out line

·       Can we get a field map? Cindy will work on this ACTION ITEM

·       Watch the North County website for updated schedules

·       ACTION ITEM – check on status of September 28th game schedules

·       ENCOURAGE all coaches to fill out the Referee review card

·       Next general meeting scheduled for October 10th

 

 

Meeting Adjourned at 8:15PM

 

 

Pilchuck Soccer Alliance

Pilchuck Soccer Alliance, P.O. Box 256
Marysville, Washington 98270
Email : [email protected]
Copyright © 2019 Pilchuck Soccer Alliance  |  Privacy Policy |  Terms of Use  |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In