INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION/RECONCILIATION FORM
- SAYAreas and Districts or SAYPremier programs MUST pay for all players in their PRIMARY season.
- SAYAreas and Districts or SAYPremier programs MUST pay for any additional players within 30 days of the first game.
- ROSTERS are due to SAY National within 30 days of the first game. The Reconciliation section of this form should be completed and accompany your rosters.
- SAYAreas and districts or SAYPremier programs ONLY need to pay for new players who were added after the seasons initial payment OR new players who are participating in your secondary season.
- Count players by name NOT by numbers. This is very important to ensure proper registration. Example: John, Jim and Jill play and pay for their primary season. In the secondary season John, Jim and Bob play. Only Bob needs to pay, as Jim and John have already paid for this playing year. While Jim and John enjoyed 2 seasons for their payment, Bob only gets to enjoy one because he did not participate in the primary season.
- If you registered players in your primary season and would like to register those same players in rec travel and rec plus in your secondary season, you do NOT owe an additional $10.00 per player.
- If you registered recreational players in your primary season and would like to register those players in the Academy in your primary or secondary season, you WILL owe an additional $5.00 per player.
- PRIMARY SEASONS are defined as either Fall (July 1 - Dec 31) or Spring (Jan 1 - June 30) typically your primary season in the season with the most player registrations.
- All sales are final