Website Manager

Thibodaux Soccer Association

News Detail


Aug, 2020

Soccer Registration Extended to September 1, 2020

In accordance with Louisiana Governor's recent post, TSA will extend soccer registration until September 1, 2020.  It appears that the soccer season will have a delayed start.  At the time of registration, 65% of registration is owed.  The remaining 35% will be charged in late January if there is a spring season.  If the season is cancelled prior to the start, a credit balance minus TSA costs will be held in your account.