The following information is related to our fall program.
What is provided as part of registration?
Registration for our program includes a t-shirt/jersey, one pair of soccer socks, and a team picture.
What additional equipment will I need?
Additional, you will need to purchase a soccer ball, shin guards, soccer shorts (preferably black), and soccer cleats. The size of the soccer ball will depend on the division.
- Tiny Kickers, Lollipops, Passers (Ages 3-8) - Size 3 Soccer Ball
- Wings and Strikers (Ages 9-14) - Size 4 Soccer Ball
- Kickers, Minor/Seniors (Ages 15-19) - Size 5 Soccer Ball
When will practices start and times?
Coaches will start contacting parents during the second full week of July, with practices starting during the 3rd or 4th week of July. There is an initial practice scheduled, which the coaches will work out a schedule for the weeks leading up to the beginning of games for the season. Once games start, the practice schedule will possibly change to accommodate days where games could be played during the week. Practices usually start at 6:00 PM. Later during the season, practices may be moved up to 5:30 PM to adjust for the season time change.
If you do not receive an email or call from a coach by the end of the 3rd week in July, please contact the registration coordinator by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling (937) 756-3272.
When will games start and times?
Games start during the 3rd or 4th week of August (usually one week after picture day) and end in mid-October. The official game schedule will not be available until the 2nd week of August. Game days depend on the division your child is participating in.
- Tiny Kickers, Lollipops - Saturday Mornings
- Passers - Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays
- Wings, Strikers, Kickers - Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays (some traveling to other locations)
- Minor/Seniors - Saturdays, Sundays (some traveling to other locations)