NEW CDO Youth Summer Program 2014
Introducing the First Youth Program Summer Program
With the 2014 FIFA World Cup, FC Tucson playing in their new Mountain Conference, 10th Annual CDO Summer Program and now the 1st Annual Youth Summer Soccer Program what a fantastic summer of soccer we have this year!
This pilot program is for youth players ages 5-8. The cost is $50 for the week and includes a summer camp t-shirt.
CAMP REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 40 PARTICIPANTS
Where and when is camp happening?
June 16th - 20th
8:00am to 9:15 am
How do I sign up?
1. Email email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading CDO Youth Summer Program and include the following information. All information below is required.
- Player Name & Date of Birth
- Emergency contact phone numbers & email for correspondence
- T-Shirt Size
- Details of any relevant allergies or medical conditions (i.e. an allergy to cats not really important, an allergy to ibuprofen/latex is!)
2. Print off the summer camp waiver form (<-- click here) and complete to mail in with your payment, which cannot be accepted unless this form is signed.
3. Mail a check for the correct amount payable to CDO Soccer Club to:
CDO Youth Summer Program
Attn: Director of Youth Player Development
9666 n. vendone avenue
What will my son or daughter need to bring?
- Water bottle, filled!
- Soccer ball, also filled, just not with water...
- Energy & enthusiasm!
Inclement Weather Policy
As monsoon season approaches in late June/early July, the weather is something we have no control over. Player safety is our number one priority, so if lightning is anywhere near the field, we stop practice...if it rains without lightning, we just get wet! We make no apologies for showing caution when it comes to matters of player safety, so if the lightning is deemed to be within 30 seconds (between the flash and the bang), practice will either be suspended or cancelled. No make up dates can be scheduled unfortunately due to limited field availability in the summer.
(Because many costs of the program are paid in advance, registrations are not refundable unless a player is seriously injured and has a doctor's note - but they are transferable to another eligible player if your plans change. If you sign up and then your son or daughter chooses not attend many sessions, no discounts can be given...it's kind of like leaving a light on and not being in that room!)