Michigan Rush Competitive Travel Teams
Select & Premier
Click Here for a list of our Competitive Travel Teams and Coaches
2015/2016 Schedule at a Glance
TRYOUTS - June 13th & 14th at Carlson High School. Tryouts & Open Practices
1. Player Development Camp: Summer Player Development Camp
2. Team Camp: July 27th – July 31stt It is expected that all Rush Downriver Competitive Players will attend camp. Summer Team Camp
1. Team Practices Start: Week of August 3rd Teams will practice twice per week through the season.
2. Teams will attend at least 2 tournaments. (Rush Kick-Off Classic is August 7th-9th.) Club fees will cover Rush Kick-Off Classic
3. Teams will have at least 8 regular season games. Regular season starts after Labor Day Weekend.
WINTER (November – March)
1. Indoor Training: All teams will practice once per week at an indoor facility (cost included in club fees); No practices Thanksgiving week or the two weeks around Christmas.
3. Teams will participate in at least one indoor session at TSX or Wixom (many teams choose to do 2). As prices vary from leagues and locations, this cost is not included in your club fees and will be collected at the team level.
1. All teams will begin practices as soon as weather permits.
2. Teams will train twice per week April – the first week in June.
3. Teams will have at least 8 regular season games.
4. Teams will participate in two tournaments.