Michigan Rush Competitive Travel Teams
Select & Premier
2016/2017 Schedule at a Glance
TRYOUTS - June 18th & 19th at Carlson High School. Tryouts & Open Practices
1. Player Development Camp: July 11th-14th
2. Team Camp: July 25th – July 28th t It is expected that all Rush Downriver Competitive Players will attend camp.
1. Team Practices Start: Week of August 1st Teams will practice twice per week through the season.
2. Teams will attend at least 2 tournaments. (Rush Kick-Off Classic is August 6th-8th) Club fees will cover Rush Kick-Off Classic
3. Teams will have at least 8 regular season games. Regular season starts after Labor Day Weekend.
WINTER (November – March)
1. Indoor Training: All teams will practice once per week at an indoor facility (cost included in club fees); No practices Thanksgiving week or the two weeks around Christmas.
3. Teams will participate in at least one indoor session at TSX or Wixom (many teams choose to do 2). As prices vary from leagues and locations, this cost is not included in your club fees and will be collected at the team level.
1. All teams will begin practices as soon as weather permits.
2. Teams will train twice per week April – the first week in June.
3. Teams will have at least 8 regular season games.
4. Teams will participate in two tournaments.