Michigan Rush Competitive Travel Teams
Select & Premier
2014/2015 Schedule at a Glance
TRYOUTS - June 14th & 15th at Carlson High School. Tryouts & Open Practices
1. Player Development Camp: Summer Player Development Camp
2. Rush Fun in the Sun 3v3 Tournament: July 12th
3. Team Camp: July 28th – August 1st It is expected that all Rush Downriver Competitive Players will attend camp. Summer Team Camp
1. Team Practices Start: Week of August 4th. Teams will practice twice per week through the season.
2. Teams will attend at least 2 tournaments. (Rush Kick-Off Classic is August 8th-10th.) Club fees will cover Rush Kick-Off Classic
3. Teams will have at least 8 regular season games. Regular season starts after Labor Day Weekend.
WINTER (November – March)
1. Futsal: Teams will have at least 6 Futsal games during November/December (cost is included in club fees) Futsal is a variation of soccer played indoors on a smaller pitch. Futsal is played all over in world in over 100 countries. Futsal is a great skill-developer, commanding quick reflexes, fast thinking, and accurate passing.
2. Indoor Training: All teams will practice once per week at an indoor facility (cost included in club fees); No practices Thanksgiving week or the two weeks around Christmas.
3. Teams will participate in at least one indoor session at TSX or Wixom (many teams choose to do 2). As prices vary from leagues and locations, this cost is not included in your club fees and will be collected at the team level.
1. All teams will begin practices as soon as weather permits.
2. Teams will train twice per week April – the first week in June.
3. Teams will have at least 8 regular season games.
4. Teams will participate in two tournaments.