Age-appropriate activities, learning concepts and socialization skills to help your child build a foundation for learning. Our purpose is to prepare your child for kindergarten: socially, academically and spiritually. We seek to provide a loving, caring environment where children can feel secure and successful away from home and become familiar with “school”, develop wholesome attitudes about themselves and others, develop self confidence, self expression, self control, responsibility, and the ability to be self-directed and grow in awareness of God and the world around them.
Session 23: October 6th - December 19th, 2014
Registration begins September 7th
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Tiny Tots – This program provides an open environment where your child can participate in arts and crafts, music and rhythm, story time, social games, movement and much more!
- Letters & Numbers – In this class, we will be working on our basic numbers, letters and phonics. Children will learn to count and identify numbers and do simple math as well as identify letters and connect the fact that letters and sounds work together to create something.
- Messy Madness – A fun and "messy" class for children to explore working with homemade dough, clay, fingerpaint, and other media, which aid in the development of fine motor skills.
- Music & Movement – We’ll experience music through instruments, singing, rhythmic chants, finger plays, dancing and other movement activities. This class provides an opportunity for children to combine musical fun and fitness.
- Science Explorers – Children will nurture their love and knowledge of science in this fun skill-building class. Curiosity will be encouraged through walks, experiments and observations.
- Spanish – Age-appropriate lessons, songs and activities to expose children to the Spanish language and culture.
Parent & Me Toddler class -- This fun, exploratory class involves cooperative play with the parent and child. Together, we will help the child explore their world, meet new friends and develop their motor skills in a colorful and playful environment through gymnastics & movement, games, social time, and creative play. Fee includes 1 parent and 1 child (15mos-3yrs).