Intramural and Travel Refund Policies
- All refunds of registration fees, regardless of payment method, are subject to a $15 processing fee to cover administrative costs.
- The registrar must receive a written request to withdraw the player from the program before the first game of the season.
- Requests for refunds received after the first game of the season will not be honored.
- Refunds will be issued back based on the original payment, credit back on to your credit card or by check made out to the parent or guardian of the player and mailed within two weeks of receipt of the written request for refund.
- Refunds for players who received a discount under a family maximum will be prorated.
- Late fees are not refundable.
- Travel uniform costs are not refundable.
Additional Travel Refund Policies
- Due to MYSL refund policies, CYSA travel players who withdraw after rosters are submitted to the MYSL travel league are not eligible for registration refunds.
- MYSL Roster submission dates can be found on the CYSA calendar.