SIGN – UP & REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
Players can sign up at www.cougarsoccerclub.com.
If you have a Cougar SC website registration USER ID please click on the “LOG IN” button. When promoted click on the green button “Add Participant.” Next complete the sign – up process and submit your order.
If your child is registered in another Cougar program and you wish to register your child in a new program, follow these steps:
1. Log in as an existing user
2. Select your child under the participant section of the home page.
3. Click on “Edit” and proceed with the instructions to update the details on your child.
4. Click “update” once completed with these entries
5. Next click the ADD Participant and enter information in against the new program
NEW USER OF THE WEBSITE
If you are using the website for the first time and do not have a registration ID and password families will need to register as a new user. Tips for new users:
1. Go to www.cougarsoccerclub.com
2. Click on the “REGISTER” button in the top left corner of the log in page.
3. Complete the information.
Few Helpful Hints about the Registration Process:
a. Avoid using the “Back Arrow Key as part of Internet Explorer Tools Bar.” Each page has navigation toggles at the bottom of the screen to prompt you to “Cancel” “Delete” “ Next” or “ Go Back.” We recommend using these toggle buttons. From our experience with this system and the multiple hardware platforms used by our members sometimes when using the “EXPLORER BACK SPACE KEY “ it will log you out of the system.
b. Please be certain that when you complete the process and get to the last page for payment info you MUST click the “ SUBMIT “ key. There is no charge for the Kick Around! Club dues will only be collected upon confirmation on the players sign-up with the program.
c. Each family will receive two confirmations: 1) Registering in the on line system; 2) Registering for the team.
For more information visit www.cougarsoccerclub.com or contact the Cougar Soccer Club at mailto:CougarSC2006@aol.com .