2017 YOUTH SOCCER REC. LEAGUE
The summer soccer season is just around the corner. Come out and play some soccer! The Becker Youth Soccer Club is in its 2nd year of combining with local communities to create Tri-County United (TCU) Youth Soccer Club. The Becker summer In-House league is a 5-week program that will take place at the Becker Athletic Complex and is for boys and girls ages 4-12. The season runs from July 17th – August 17th.
Shin guards and soccer socks are required for all ages. Each player is encouraged to bring a soccer ball (U6-size 3, U8-U12 size 4)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 29th.
1. Register on the Tri-County United Youth Soccer Website. www.tricountyunitedsoccer.net.
2. Create an account (if you don’t have one already) and fill out the registration form and pay the fee online. Register by June 30th.
3. Visit our website www.tricountyunitedsoccer.net and Tri-County United Youth Soccer Facebook Page for additional information, game format, updates, changes and more.
Registration will be paid on our website. To make the soccer recreational league successful, please consider volunteering to be a coach, assistant coach, or team manager. The club will provide coaching resources.
$55 Registration Fee U4 Little Kickers - $40.00
- Players will receive a team t-shirt to wear for games that is included in the registration cost. Please indicate shirt
size when you register.
AGE GROUP BIRTH YEAR SCHEDULE
U4 (co-ed) 2013 Monday & Wednesday 5:45- 6:30pm
U5/U6 (co-ed) 2011 and 2012 Monday & Wednesday 5:30- 6:30pm
U7/U8 Girls/Boys 2009 and 2010 Monday & Wednesday 6:45–7:45pm
U9/U10 Girls/Boys 2007 and 2008 Tuesday & Thursday 6:00–7:30pm
U11/U12 Girls/Boys 2005 and 2006 Tuesday & Thursday 6:00–7:30pm
* Please note that new birth year guidelines started during the 2016 season. Players will now be playing in age groups according to the calendar year in which they were born (January 1st-Dec 31st) and “*not* the school year calendar (Aug. – July) These changes have been mandated by the MN Youth Soccer Association.