Welcome to the Palm Beach Gardens
Youth Athletic Association (PBGYAA) registration site!
By signing up on this site, you will be able to sign up for all PBGYAA sports! After creating a registration for your family, you can sign up for any program and division you wish. If this is your first registration of the season, please remember to select payment for the YAA Annual Family fee. This fee applies to the first registrant from each family and is paid only once per year, per family.
The Palm Beach Gardens Youth Athletic Association (PBGYAA) is a non-profit 501(C)(3) organization with more than 1,500 kids playing in our eight Recreation Leagues. We work closely with the City of Palm Beach Gardens, who provides us with the best sports facilities in the county. PBGYAA sports include: Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Flag Football, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer and Softball.
It is because of our enthusiastic volunteers throughout the PBGYAA sports leagues that our programs are so successful. All volunteer coaches have gone though a full background check by the city of Palm Beach Gardens. Each Division Board consists of incredibly dedicated volunteers who are elected for an annual term.
THE SEASONS RUN
• Babe Ruth / Cal Ripken Baseball:
• Spring Season (February – April)
• Fall Season (September – November)
• Basketball (October – January)
• Pop Warner Cheerleading (August – November)
• Flag Football (May – July)
• Pop Warner Football (August – November)
• Gator Lacrosse (January – May)
• Predator Soccer
• Fall (September – November)
• Spring (February – April)
• PBG Girls Softball (January – May)
During the registration period, the non-refundable fees are as follows:
• $40 Cancellation Fee
• $15 YAA Fee
• Non-Resident Fee will be refunded (if applicable)
• After Registration closes, NO REFUNDS are given
For more information about the Palm Beach Gardens Youth Athletic Association (PBGYAA), please visit http://www.pbgyaa.com
Feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org